Using the WYSIWYG editor by default?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the WYSIWYG editor by default?

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think new people who sign up are getting the "Do Not Show Toolbar" option selected by default under "Use vBCode quick links on your message input screens?". I'd like them to get the WYSIWYG editor by default. Any idea how?

Edit the registration template and move the selected attribute to the appropriate place.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I must be overlooking something very simple but where is the variable $showvbcodechecked stored?

I remember reading about the variables for the templates not being done yet but I'm really curious. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        Edit the registration template and move the selected attribute to the appropriate place.
        I have the same problem as mentioned above also. Can you please give me more details on this? What is the file name that I needed edit and what is the varible name I have to change?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
        -Tuan
        WWW.CARBABEFORUM.COM

Comment

It's not necessary to post the same request on three separate threads:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...504#post497504
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment