No way to ban people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way to ban people

When you click on ban user, the page comes up with how long the ban should be, and the name of the user, BUT theres NO users groups to pick, thus making a error saying No usergroup selected.

You need to create a banned usergroup then...

Comment

I'm not that stupid, I already did that, still nothing.

Comment

Hmm, does this happen to anyone else?

Comment

By banned usergroup, I mean having the "banned group?" set to yes in options.

Comment

Why doesn't vBulletin 3.0 come with a banned user group by default? That would prevent this kind if confusions.
            War is only fun when you are winning.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyPike
              Why doesn't vBulletin 3.0 come with a banned user group by default? That would prevent this kind if confusions.
              Because vB3 is still in beta
              eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
              vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
              7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

I have the same problem as Hostcom. I forgot to create a new usergroup before the install and just proceeded on with the install. I could not find banned groups in options as mentioned by okrogius. Is there anyway to fix this? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonic
                  I have the same problem as Hostcom. I forgot to create a new usergroup before the install and just proceeded on with the install. I could not find banned groups in options as mentioned by okrogius. Is there anyway to fix this? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
                  in the banned usergroup u created... there IS an option to, "This Usergroup is a 'Banned' Group", it's the last option in the first set of options when you "edit a usergroup"
                  http://www.webtrickscentral.com/images/wtcsig.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X