Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered can view the memberlist and calender

Is there a way to change that?

Modify the the appropriate settings in the User Group and Calendar permissions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Modify the the appropriate settings in the User Group and Calendar permissions.
      I can't find the place to edit the access to the member list for unregistered users.

Comment

Try 'Can View Member Info' in the User Group permissions.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

People not logged in can see the memberlist even though I denied them access. I can keep them out of everything other than the memberlist and the FAQ.
          Last edited by Zelda-King; Sun 22 Jun '03, 4:24am.

Comment

They can view the memberlist, but they can't view individual member info. All I can suggest is that you make this suggestion in the vB3 Suggestions forum.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment