X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuan Le
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
    Regarding the missing smilies and bbcode this is because the Editor is set to Basic by default by the install script and has been corrected. You can change this in Usercp > Options.
    How do I turn it on as default for all users? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    -Tuan

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    The new option to not time out your admin cp sessions should resolve the log out issue for those that are experiencing it.

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    You have to post here regarding bugs and then someone will move it into bugs once confirmed.

Regarding the missing smilies and bbcode this is because the Editor is set to Basic by default by the install script and has been corrected. You can change this in Usercp > Options.

Attachment type error -> http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=73785

AdminCP logout is being looked at.

Leave a comment:

• AViO 07
    replied
    Thanks scott, also please can you check why it won't let me create New Threads in any other part of the vb3 forum? like Bugs.. and etc?

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    You posted in the wrong forum so no one replied to this. I'll move it up to the correct forum now.

Leave a comment:

• AViO 07
    replied
    Hello? no replies? no fixes or something?

Leave a comment:

• AViO 07
    replied
    Also has anyone figured out a way to stop the logging out ****? I get logged out every 5 secs.. pain in da ass.

Leave a comment:

• AViO 07
    replied
    Also.. you know the the file extensions that your allowed to attach.. they aren't displayed either like on vbulletin.com

vBulletin.com's
    "Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf php png psd rtf txt zip"

Mine's
    "Valid file extensions: "

Leave a comment:

• XYPHEN
    started a topic Smilies & BBCode..

Smilies & BBCode..

Ok.. why don't the vbsmilies or vB codes display in my vb? is the feature disabled for some reason? I can't find where to turn it on from..
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X