Smilies & BBCode..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies & BBCode..

Ok.. why don't the vbsmilies or vB codes display in my vb? is the feature disabled for some reason? I can't find where to turn it on from..

Also.. you know the the file extensions that your allowed to attach.. they aren't displayed either like on vbulletin.com

vBulletin.com's
    "Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf php png psd rtf txt zip"

Mine's
    "Valid file extensions: "

Comment

Also has anyone figured out a way to stop the logging out ****? I get logged out every 5 secs.. pain in da ass.

Comment

Hello? no replies? no fixes or something?

Comment

You posted in the wrong forum so no one replied to this. I'll move it up to the correct forum now.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Thanks scott, also please can you check why it won't let me create New Threads in any other part of the vb3 forum? like Bugs.. and etc?

Comment

You have to post here regarding bugs and then someone will move it into bugs once confirmed.

Regarding the missing smilies and bbcode this is because the Editor is set to Basic by default by the install script and has been corrected. You can change this in Usercp > Options.

Attachment type error -> http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=73785

AdminCP logout is being looked at.
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

The new option to not time out your admin cp sessions should resolve the log out issue for those that are experiencing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                  Regarding the missing smilies and bbcode this is because the Editor is set to Basic by default by the install script and has been corrected. You can change this in Usercp > Options.
                  How do I turn it on as default for all users? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                  -Tuan
                  WWW.CARBABEFORUM.COM

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X