User Titles not showing properly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Titles not showing properly...

I am noticing that some user titles are showing while some are not. Ever since I upgraded to vb3 most of my users are showing as "Registered User" instead of their title. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by Throwing Shapes; Fri 20 Jun '03, 2:13pm.

Another thing...

How can I make it so my WYSIWYG editor will do the text auomatically without wrapping the code {b} {/b} around it?? This board just does it as if you were in Dreamweaver or something, why does the code show on my board? How can I change that?

Comment

If you are seeing the vB codes, it sounds like you are still using the standard posting interface instead of the enhanced/wysiwyg interface.

Make sure that 1) enhanced/wysiwyg is enabled in the vbulletin options of the admincp and 2) that in your personal control panel, under options, that you have selected the enhanced/wysiwyg editor.

Originally posted by Throwing Shapes
      Another thing...

How can I make it so my WYSIWYG editor will do the text auomatically without wrapping the code {b} {/b} around it?? This board just does it as if you were in Dreamweaver or something, why does the code show on my board? How can I change that?

Comment

Done. Thanks.
        Last edited by Throwing Shapes; Fri 20 Jun '03, 3:07pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X