Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polls Are Incorrectly Shown With Safari (Mac) in vB3

Hi,

I know there are probably many Safari issues to work out, but I just wanted to point out that all polls show up with incorrect column widths when viewed with the Safari browser for Mac OS X.

I attached a reduced screenshot (50%) to give you an idea. The selection choice takes up about 95% of the column with. This happens on all polls here on the vBulletin forum.

Just thought you'd want to know.
    Attached Files

I have seen that problem in Safari before. You need to set the td width for the left cells to a fixed amount instead of a relative or percentage amount. Edit your polloption template. Add the code in red:

<tr>
    <td class="alt2" width="10"><input type="radio" name="optionnumber" value="$option[number]" id="rb_optionnumber_$option[number]" /></td>
    <td class="alt2" width="100%" colspan="3"><label for="rb_optionnumber_$option[number]">$option[question]</label></td>
    </tr>

Comment

Actually, I'm not using the vB3 beta, I just meant in terms of this forum. I know there will be many changes to the tempaltes, etc, but I thought it was worth pointing out since vB3 is still in beta.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X