Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have detected that you have already tried to run the upgrade script.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have detected that you have already tried to run the upgrade script.

We have detected that you have already tried to run the upgrade script. You will not be able to proceed unless you revert to a vB 2.2.x database.
    So how exacly do i do this to fix this problem. I really dont want to loss my sites content.
    Ken Iovino
    Full Time PHP, Ruby and iOS Developer

Did you try to run the upgrade script already? If not, run the database conflict script from the annoucement forum and see if that turns up anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
      Did you try to run the upgrade script already? If not, run the database conflict script from the annoucement forum and see if that turns up anything.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the eXr Forumz database.
      Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
      An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
      We apologise for any inconvenience
      Thats what i get when i try and run the database_conflicts.php file.

What happen was i started to upgrade from 2.3.0 and half way through i get an sql error so now i get get 2.3.0 to work with the this Database cause it already started to alter the tables. I need some serious help. =\
      Ken Iovino

Comment

Did you make a backup before begining?

Comment

I have a backup from 3 days ago which isnt to bad. I was having cron job problems so i had to turn them off. When trying to upload the backup im getting a time out error =\
          Ken Iovino

Comment

View the source of the page when you get the error, and post the contents here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
              View the source of the page when you get the error, and post the contents here.

<html><head><title>eXr Forumz Database Error</title><style>P,BODY{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}</style><body>
              <!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:
              Invalid SQL: SELECT forumid,parentid,displayorder,title FROM forum WHERE displayorder<>0 AND active=1 ORDER BY parentid,displayorder,forumid
              mysql error: Unknown column 'active' in 'where clause'
              mysql error number: 1054
              Date: Wednesday 18th of June 2003 12:18:10 AM
              Script: http://www.thenemesis.net/forums/vb%..._conflicts.php
              Referer:
              -->
              </table></td></tr></table></form>
              <blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the eXr Forumz database.</b><br>
              Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="<A href='mailto:[email protected]">Technical'>mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote></body></head></html>

Here what i get when viewing the sorce. Thanks guys!
              Ken Iovino

Comment

It looks like your backup is missing a field.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What does this mean? I have a back-up from a month ago =\ man i might have to go to that one huh?
                  Ken Iovino

Comment

Most likely if this field is missing, then there are other problems with this backup as well. How did you make and restore this backup - through telnet/ssh?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                      Most likely if this field is missing, then there are other problems with this backup as well. How did you make and restore this backup - through telnet/ssh?
                      I have one via admincp and one from a month ago via telnet/ssh
                      Ken Iovino

Comment

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/read_dump.php on line 78
                        Thats what im getting via phpmyadmin when i created a new database and tried to upload by backup to the new database
                        Ken Iovino

Comment

That's why backups made by php scripts are unreliable. The only reliable method of backing up and restoring a database is with shell access via telnet or ssh. Please see the instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/manual/movingservers.html

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

yea i guess i'll try the one i have that was made through telnet/ssh and try and restore it through telnet/ssh. i'll let you know what happens. =\ Thanks again
                            Ken Iovino

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X