Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment not showing as thumbnails

Hiya

Firstly I apologise if this has already been answered somewhere in here I looked but couldn't find it..

I have recently upgraded to VB3 and have started to mess about in the admin control panel, I cannot seem to view my attachments on the forum other that a link to them..

I have set this:

View Attached Images Inline
    If this option is set to 'Yes', attached images will be displayed within their posts. Otherwise, the image will simply be displayed as a clickable link to the image.

to yes and also show thumbnails to yes but it is still showing them as a link - can anyone explain to my why this is happening...

Thanks

Lucy

Try going to Update counters and rebuilding all thumbnails on your forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337Devil
      Try going to Update counters and rebuilding all thumbnails on your forum.
      I have tried that and it won't let me I get an error, I have attached an image to show you...

Thanks

Lucy
      Attached Files

Comment

Is your GD version selected correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by lucy
          I have tried that and it won't let me I get an error, I have attached an image to show you...

Thanks

Lucy
          That is due to a missing phrase in the Phrase Manager - It has been reported, and should be fixed by beta 4

Satan

Comment

Originally posted by hellsatan
            That is due to a missing phrase in the Phrase Manager - It has been reported, and should be fixed by beta 4

Satan

Thanks hunnie

Comment

As stated before you need to go into your Admin Control Panel under General Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Option and set your GD version for this to work. By default it is set to None which turns off all the GD functionality.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                As stated before you need to go into your Admin Control Panel under General Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Option and set your GD version for this to work. By default it is set to None which turns off all the GD functionality.
                Wayne as stated I apologised if this had been answered before!!!

Its all sorted out anyway, you gotta expect things like this too as the interface and code has changed so much...

Comment

Sorry to revive this answered thread but I am having the same trouble. I searched my PHP version info for "GD" and it did not find anything. So how do I find what version of GD is running?
                  Last edited by Kyrnel; Mon 16 Jun '03, 6:39pm.

Comment

If there is no mention of GD in the phpinfo screen, you do not have GD installed.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Working...
                    X