Why won't my stats update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why won't my stats update?

How do I get my daily statistics to update correctly? You know, the count for the daily posts, threads, and new users. The latest day it lists is the day I upgraded the forum.

I tried running the Daily Statistics Log Scheduled Task every hour even, but it still does nothing. Is there something else I should have set somewhere?

Update forum info

Comment

I don't understand. What do you mean exactly?

Comment

Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Rebuild Statistics
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Rebuild Statistics
          You mean the one that says?

Rebuilding statistics will cause the loss of the total forum view and active users data. Only run this if you believe you really need to! Once the data has been replaced there is no way to restoring your database.

I did this when I first upgraded. Will I have to do this every time I want to see those stats now? It doesn't seem like a warning that says "go ahead and run this a few times a day if you're curious".

Comment

No, once should be enough. My test forum showed exactly the same results you are reporting prior to my running this. If you have already run it, then I really don't understand why the stats aren't showing.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Alright, I'll run it again. I'll let you know if it still doesn't work.

Comment

Still not updating.

Every time I do it manually it works though.

Comment

ok i think there might be a bug in the actual script as the same is occuring with the beta forum. The script is being run but no data is being stored.
                  Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Patch: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...414#post477414
                    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Great! Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X