Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin is a COPPA user by default

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Admin is a COPPA user by default

    When trying to change profile setting via the usercp you get this message that you are a COPPA user.


    And when in admincp and you look at the admin user it says your a COPPA user.


    THIS happens after a clean install of vb3.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Known and fixed.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks........

      Comment


      • #4
        what was the fix?

        I downloaded the package today and that happens to me too

        Comment


        • #5
          They obviously have fixed it for vB3 Beta 4

          Satan

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hellsatan
            They obviously have fixed it for vB3 Beta 4

            Satan
            Oddly enough, my admin user wasn't set as COPPA. I guess it's only the case with fresh installs.
            Toddler from Hell

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fusion
              Oddly enough, my admin user wasn't set as COPPA. I guess it's only the case with fresh installs.
              I guess so...

              Satan

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by drives_fast
                what was the fix?

                I downloaded the package today and that happens to me too
                On your current either remove your user from protected status and edit him in the control panel or run this query:

                Code:
                update user set options=options-8 where userid=1
                Translations provided by Google.

                Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

                Comment

                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X