vB3 database question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB3 database question

Will vB3 all you to add a prefix to the tables so I can have both vB3 and vB2.x installed on the same database?

You are correct - Please note, though, that if you were to do as you are describing it would require two licenses.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, what I was planning on doing was installing the vB3 beta on to my server in order to skin it and wait until vB3 final was released to upgrade my main board. The initial vB3 install would act as a testing grounds. Thanks again.

Comment

if it's on your server and can be publicly accessed then you will need a license.

if you have a windows system then you may want to consider FoxServ... this will install in a single exe MySql, Php and Apache... so you could run it on your desktop and skin locally... this will probably make your skinning faster too
        London Fixed-gear and Single-speed

Comment

Originally posted by buro9
          if it's on your server and can be publicly accessed then you will need a license.

if you have a windows system then you may want to consider FoxServ... this will install in a single exe MySql, Php and Apache... so you could run it on your desktop and skin locally... this will probably make your skinning faster too
          I've actually just done that before re-visiting this post, thanks for the tip though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X