No announcement yet.

Problems with vBulletin 3 Test Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is running perfectly here... all passed.

But then again, I have vB3 already running on my server (not my board - TubeDogg's), so I'm not worried about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stadler
      Nope, you're wrong. It checks, if the necessary functions crc32 and gzcompress exist. If not, GZIP won't work on your machine. If so, GZIP should work.
      Ok, installed Zlib, PHP 4.3.0 and mySQL 3.23.54a. Now everything passed and is ready for VB3.0.

Greetz Alex
      Spasschat-Team - the best chat, you've ever seen :)

Comment

ok im lost

Originally posted by GameCrash
        What's vbb ???
        its not used alot but i would thing vBulletin Board

Comment

Before I forget:

Everything passed. open_basedir is only set on my PC, not online.
          Stadler
          Last edited by Stadler; Fri 10 Jan '03, 4:44pm. Reason: Removed the attachment. Everthing has passed ;)
          Hints & Tips:
          [[vB3] More Spiders / Indexers / Archives for vB3 - list]|[List of one-time-emails to ban]

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...efox_80x15.png

Comment

Originally posted by AlexD
            Oh, ok... thank you!
            The test passed with flying colours... how long do we have to wait now for 3.0

Comment

Guys, why do you post screenshots galore? A simple yes or no will do... and list only the fields where you had problems...
              I think is more useful for Scott to post here onto what env you ran the script, instead of a screenshot.
              PHP and MySQL ver, server settings, etc. That's what they are looking for, not to see that it says "Pass" in all options.
              Floren Munteanu
              Axivo Inc.
              Axivo Searchlight - Turbocharge your web site

Comment

Originally posted by TECK
                Guys, why do you post screenshots galore? A simple yes or no will do... and list only the fields where you had problems...
                I think is more useful for Scott to post here onto what env you ran the script, instead of a screenshot.
                PHP and MySQL ver, server settings, etc. That's what they are looking for, not to see that it says "Pass" in all options.
                Well, most of the needed info is submitted through the form in the members-area, where you apply to the vB3-beta test and I think, they just want to confirm, that vB3 would work fine on their server.
                Hints & Tips:
                [[vB3] More Spiders / Indexers / Archives for vB3 - list]|[List of one-time-emails to ban]

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...efox_80x15.png

Comment

Originally posted by Stadler
                  Well, most of the needed info is submitted through the form in the members-area, where you apply to the vB3-beta test and I think, they just want to confirm, that vB3 would work fine on their server.
                  Actually the submitted form is needed only to select a wide variety of server versions or environments, in order to tightly test the beta, in any conditions. So if your online server runs IIS, etc. instead of Apache, for example, you have a better chance to get accepted.
                  Floren Munteanu
                  Axivo Inc.
                  Axivo Searchlight - Turbocharge your web site

Comment

passed all tests

Comment

Originally posted by Chriso
                      passed all tests
                      Passed all here also! I applied to beta, but my board isn't that big so, unfortunatly I don't think I will be picked...

Comment

Passed all tests just fine
                        Webmaster / Administrator
                        www.MegaGames.com
                        www.MGForums.com

Comment

thats the first test ive passed in a long time.....

Comment

Passed all test with flying colors

sorry 'bout the screenshot Mr TECK.
                            www.p2p-zone.com/underground

Comment

Fail

Php 4.2.3
                              MySQL 3.23.44

I FAILED every condition under the "MySQL Permissions" section. I passed everything else.

So this is bad, right?

Comment

Well I spoke with tech support (ciwebhosting) and they refuse to make any changes to the mysql permissions.

Those of you that past the test and are on a shared server, could you please tell me the name of your host so I can check them out? I'm planning on moving my site once I find a compatible host.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X