Problems with vBulletin 3 Test Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
    Please post any problems with the vbulletin test script here and any problems you may have regarding the results.
    Woo! Hoo!

Everything worked and I'm ready for VB3!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
      Please post any problems with the vbulletin test script here and any problems you may have regarding the results.
      My server passed all the tests!
      ~ LANeros.com ~

Comment

Failed at the first hurdle! PHP 4.0.3... grrr... another email is winging it's way to admin

Comment

All working great for us!

Celery 1.3Ghz, 1Gig Ram - dedicated box, not shared hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexD
            Oh, ok... thank you!
            My report card...

http://www.gaming-world.com/TESTTEST/vb_test.gif

Do I get a cookie? Or am I still under the "don't feed the newbies" rule?

Comment

Everything passed when I ran my script PHP 4.2.2 and MySQL 3.23.41

Comment

Mine passed all except for GZIP which apparently is not too important. Not sure if the pass/fails in this thread will be taken into account when choosing sites for the beta but thought I'd post just in case.
                HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
                Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
                iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
                VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

Comment

Mine failed on open_basedir and safe_mode. Futurequest is my webhost, will I need to ask them to make changes in order to run vb3 when it's released?

PHP 4.1.2 and MySQL 3.23.54-log

Comment

Originally posted by Ang
                    Mine failed on open_basedir and safe_mode. Futurequest is my webhost, will I need to ask them to make changes in order to run vb3 when it's released?

PHP 4.1.2 and MySQL 3.23.54-log
                    You could run vB3 but you might have some problems with file uploading.

Comment

Originally posted by MUG
                      You could run vB3 but you might have some problems with file uploading.
                      Passed with flying colors here
                      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                        Passed with flying colors here
                        I ran the test and passed

Comment

Am I the first to fail

had problems with magic_quotes_gpc but made the change in php.ini and now all passes

Comment

About the Open Base Dir check:

Maybe you should replace
                            PHP Code:
                                //Open Base Dir check

if (get_cfg_var('open_basedir') == ''
                            with
                            PHP Code:
                                //Open Base Dir check

$open_basedir   get_cfg_var('open_basedir');

$upload_tmp_dir get_cfg_var('upload_tmp_dir');
                                if (
                            $open_basedir == '' OR ($upload_tmp_dir AND file_exists($upload_tmp_dir))) 
                            If upload_tmp_dir is set correct, there should be no problems with the open_basedir-restriction, am I correct?
                            Last edited by Stadler; Thu 2 Jan '03, 11:45am. Reason: It should work without strstr($upload_tmp_dir,$open_basedir)
                            Hints & Tips:
                            [[vB3] More Spiders / Indexers / Archives for vB3 - list]|[List of one-time-emails to ban]

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...efox_80x15.png

Comment

Mine passed everything but GZIP compression, which I don't really use/care about anyway (unless it's built in to vBulletin3, with no way of turning it off -- in that case I'll have to install mod_gzip.) I hope I get in on beta testing.
                              To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. -- Homer Simpson

Comment

I am very happy that I can probably run vB3 on my server
                                I'm too!!! VERY HAPPY!!!
                                Sorry for my bad English! :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X