Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, where can i get the new Vbulletin 3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

start from beginning:

http://www.spieleplanet.com

there you should find all u need

Comment

Powered by: Spieleplanet 2.2.5 ?

- All vBulletin copyright notices within design templates must remain unchanged (and visible).
      - If any terms are violated, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited reserves the right to revoke the license at any time. Jelsoft Enterprises Limited reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. This license is governed by the laws of Great Britain.
      Quote from http://www.vbulletin.com/license.html
      You're my Prince of Peace
      And I will live my life for You

Comment

if you dont like me..leave me alone plz

i pay for my board.. and i do everything what it need every year..so whats the problem ?

ahh..ok i read the license..(first time)..should i change this now .. ???

Comment

Re: if you dont like me..leave me alone plz

Originally posted by Highlander
          ahh..ok i read the license..(first time)..should i change this now .. ???
          If you don't you are in violation of our license agreement and we can revoke your license to use vBulletin permanently.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Too bad its still not correct (copyright notice)

Should be at least:

Powered by: vBulletin
            Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

You have:
            sponsored by: vbulletin.com 2.2.5
            Copyright ©2000, 2001

btw: I'd suggest you update to 2.2.8 -- there are security fixes in the newest version that you need to update to.

Comment

ok i will change this today.. (sponsored by) -->( powered by)

i would like to change on the last version..but till now i tried it 3 times and never get all the DB on a new one .. the backups are to big..and i dont have time to try writing a script wich allows to upload the Db in small parts..

the security issue is known , and one time some month ago.. i lost all my data and all importand DB stuff has to be deleted to make it run again.. .. it was somebody .. wich hacked our board..and another i know...after this the version changed to 2.2.6...

also a problem is..als the hacks..i implented should be renewed..and it would need days.. to make this .. it my mistake..but it seems .. i have to live with it now

and sorry..for this notice..i didnt changed..it..some of the crew did this..but he isnt anymore membr of this comminty.. i fired him instantly

-------------
              EDIT
              -------------

i love my board...so i bought a new one for a new project .. but its still offline...before i forgot..i want to say..that this time the license only needes 3 days to get from germany to vbulltin.. last time i waited 3 weeks..kool..
              *just happy now*

ahh and i installed the new board already..and i now prefer..no modifactions on the new board...its right faster...alle the hacks in the first board (on spieleplanet.com) made it so slowly..the new board on http://forum.spieleplanet.com ist really fast now !
              Last edited by Highlander; Fri 11 Oct '02, 7:38am.

Comment

You should look into Araxis Merge or Beyond Compare to merge your hacks into 2.2.8 files. I've been doing it since 2.2.4 when I first started hacking, and it's been so insanely useful you wouldn't believe.
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

sorry my english isnt good enough to understand what you mean.. ) .. where should i look and merge .. ?..please explain me a little bit.. i would also like to rsstore the old board to its original..but a few hacks should still stay.. and thats a really unable quest.. i never wrote down wich hacks i made where..

Comment

Highlander, please view the vBulletin Forum Rules about signatures and modify yours so it follows the posted rules:

Signature Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images
                    • For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
                    • For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X