Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, where can i get the new Vbulletin 3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, where can i get the new Vbulletin 3 ?

i leased already the 2.xx version of thiscool board...but in my member area there is no option to get the vbulletin 3.0 ?..where is it?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=51821

Comment

I think the question was where can he download 3.0 so he can install it on his server.

I don't see that option anywhere so I'm assuming that you haven't released the beta to members and/or users to install and test on their own servers yet.

Comment

Source code: is not available to the public yet.

Comment

I think the question was where can he download 3.0 so he can install it on his server.

I don't see that option anywhere so I'm assuming that you haven't released the beta to members and/or users to install and test on their own servers yet.
          Its not finished development yet

Comment

lOl
            What's the ICQ # for?
            You're my Prince of Peace
            And I will live my life for You

Comment

Do you know when it will be available to download? I would love to be able to use it for my board.
              Grendel's Lair|Cross-Worlds

Comment

Originally posted by Lucrecia
                Do you know when it will be available to download? I would love to be able to use it for my board.
                Think in weeks/months in between each release:
                public beta (current alpha) > public beta > possibly more public beta's (for download) > public release candidate (maybe also downloadable) > maybe another one (or two) > final product.
                There just isn't more to say about that.

* When it's done *

Comment

Do you know when a public beta/alpha version will be available?
                  Grendel's Lair|Cross-Worlds

Comment

It will probably - most definitely, be announced on the board here -- probably will get an email about it - just as every release there was in the past.

And you will see it in the board control panel as well....

Comment

Where can I see some of the forums using beta VB3?

Just wanna to have a look.

Comment

Theres only one forum using it, the Jupiter vB3 Alpha 1 Development forums: http://beta.vbulletin.com/vb3
                        vBulletin.org Moderator
                        The Sisters Three Charmed Discussion Forums

Comment

Still no HTML-mail???

Is it still not possible to send HTML-mail through the admin-console?

Comment

when we can download it?

hi,

when its finished developed?

can we still upgrade our exisitng VB boards..or do we have to get new licenses..will it be again a new order..how is the pricing...

i heard also there will be also an PORTAL inside..its really so ?

thx

i would like to test it ALPHa..if you want..i got a big BOARD..with always 100 users online.. nearly 6000 members.....and still rising..

I got 96 subboards.. over 35 Forums..and many things that in like inside !

so maybe ou want to test it on bigger boards..i would love it..so far..

Comment

What is the URL for your board Highlander?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X