Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

edit images?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • edit images?

    How are we going to edit images? Will we be using PHP inbuilt image manipulation?
    http://forums.cpfc.org/

  • #2
    Do you mean images like the buttons and logos? They work in the same way they do now - you have to edit them externally.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JamesUS
      Do you mean images like the buttons and logos? They work in the same way they do now - you have to edit them externally.

      there is an edit button in vbcode?
      http://forums.cpfc.org/

      Comment


      • #4
        He was talking about using the vBulletin Graphic Development Kit to make custom buttons for your site. There are no image editing capabilities for posts.
        Translations provided by Google.

        Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wluke
          He was talking about using the vBulletin Graphic Development Kit to make custom buttons for your site. There are no image editing capabilities for posts.
          K
          http://forums.cpfc.org/

          Comment


          • #6
            Are they all new, or a few (how many?) additions to the old?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Delhaze
              Are they all new, or a few (how many?) additions to the old?
              The graphics? Don't know the style hasn't been created yet. Chances are they will be all new though.
              Translations provided by Google.

              Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

              Comment

              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X