A Members' Area question of sorts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Members' Area question of sorts...

I have a question regarding a vBulletin license that I have. It has been quite some time since I've had internet access, and since I purchased it, I have moved twice and my members' area access has obviously expired.

Now, my question is, how would I go about retrieving my members' area access again to renew it. As I stated, I purchased an "Owned" license a few years back, it should still be on record, however, I no longer have any of the login details that I would need to renew it. Is there a way to fix this, or is it a lost cause because of the potential for account hacking/phishing/etc. I'm able to provide the name that the license is issued to, the billing address, etc. if proving my identity is an issue.

Send an email to [email protected] and explain the situation while including as much information as possible.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X