3.6.5 to 3.6.8PL2 Upgrade failed - Message given

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.6.5 to 3.6.8PL2 Upgrade failed - Message given

My upgrade failed. This is my first time. I shut the forum down, did a backup, then uploaded the files to the 'includes' directory. Then I executed the upgrade.php file and this is what I saw:

What am I missing?

Thanks!
    Rick

Look in the upper right hand corner. You dowloaded the 3.6.4 files or you failed to upload all the 3.6.8 files.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Look in the upper right hand corner. You dowloaded the 3.6.4 files or you failed to upload all the 3.6.8 files.
      No, I downloaded this patch_vb368_2.zip. Then I unzipped it, uploaded those three files to the 'includes' folder, then executed the upgraded.php and that's when it gave me the message as previously stated.

Do I need another patch/upgrade file(s) first?

Thanks!

Comment

You downloaded the patch file, not the full 3.6.8 PL2 version. You need to download 3.6.8 PL2 and upgrade.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          You downloaded the patch file, not the full 3.6.8 PL2 version. You need to download 3.6.8 PL2 and upgrade.
          OOOOh! Many Thanks! Let me find it then.

Comment

Alrighty, got it now. Much thanks to VB member SoberNClean for all the help he provided to me! You rock brother!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X