Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calbano_18
    replied
    Eureka! It was bvadvanced, which is over my head for the time being. Thanks!
    Last edited by calbano_18; Mon 29 Oct '07, 10:02am.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This error is from a plugin you've installed. You need to disable each of your plugins then turn one at a time to see which o
    ne is causing this.

If you cannot log into the Admin CP then to disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

This will disable all hooks and allow you to log in properly with no hooks running.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/disable_plugins

Leave a comment:

• calbano_18
    started a topic Eek! Error after new posts?

Eek! Error after new posts?

Greetings Vbulletin community. Recently did my first vbulletin install and am receiving this error when I try to make a new post. It still makes the post, but I'd rather not have everyone see this everytime:
    Warning: Unknown(/home/blah/public_html/blahblah/forums/includes/vba_cmps_plugin_newpost.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/functions_newpost.php(524) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: (null)() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/blah/public_html/blahblah/forums/includes/
    vba_cmps_plugin_newpost.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ganjaspe/public_html/bidbuds/forums/includes/
    functions_newpost.php(524) : eval()'d code on line 1

Any ideas

P.S. I wouldnt have purchased vbull if it wasnt for its amazing community! Thx.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X