vb account renewal does not work for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vb account renewal does not work for me

I’m having a problem with the account renewal process. Specifically, when I go into the members area, I click on the “Upgrade/Renew” link, that appears underneath the License Options column. As soon as I click on that link, it does execute, but it just sits there, and sits there, and sits there. The last time I tried it, I let it sit there for about 15 minutes, and it still didn’t do anything. I did report this using the normal problem reporting system, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has the same issue. Obviously, I know that not everyone is going to have to renew their accounts at this time, but I’m just trying to get to the bottom of this. And yes, we are on 3.0.3.Thanks very much.

I've gone though the system myself today, and there wasnt any issues.

Comment

That's interesting. I just tried it on another computer and I got the exact same problem. Very strange indeed.

Comment

I just wanted to follow-up with this in case anyone else ever has this issue. I clicked the browsers refresh button after waiting about 30 minutes or so, and the second screen (after clicking on the renew link) came up. So I was able to complete the renewal process. I could be wrong, but this is beginning to look like it might be an IE-6 bug, not sure.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X