Strange Error On Who's Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Error On Who's Online

Can anyone tell me why there is an error message on the bottom entry? It happens on other seemingly normal threads from time to time, and I can't figure it out. Thanks!

http://tinypic.com/5zoobvm.png

I don't see any errors in that picture.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      I don't see any errors in that picture.

The triangle icon with the exclamation point inside of it, that means the guest
      is viewing an error message. But what could the error message possibly
      be, is what I'm wondering.

Comment

It could of easily been trying to view though « Previous Thread | Next Thread » and no more pages were shown beyond this point.

Note to self: make a suggestion for new error messages for guest. I think other may have run to this sort of error with search bots getting error messages.

Comment

Sorry, I don't know of any way for you to know what error they are seeing.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks guys, as long as it's nothing to worry about, nevermind.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X