Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyrnel
    replied
    I figured it out. There was still some code in the php include template for the power banner system. Sheesh, talk about never cleaning the attic..

Leave a comment:

• Kyrnel
    started a topic Cleaning Database in prep for Upgrade

Cleaning Database in prep for Upgrade

Our database is very old and has tons of old hacks installed. Most of the hacks either are too old or never had uninstall routines, so I am trying to clean it up in preparation for upgrading to 3.6.

I performed a fresh install of 3.0 in order to compare our database to it (so I can identify the extraneous tables). But the first time I "cleaned" our database, the site went down.

So I wondered if a Moderator could look at this list of tables and tell me if they are all OK to delete? None of these table names appears in the default installation of vB3 and we are running the standard (unhacked) code.

adv_modules
    adv_pages
    adv_setting
    adv_settinggroup
    ban_dates
    banned_members
    donationsgallery
    gamechallenges
    gamenews
    games
    gamesessions
    ledbanners_adstats
    pmtext_warned
    popupmsgs
    powerban
    powerban_auth
    powerban_stats_views
    powerban_stats_visits
    powerban_zones
    user_rate_trade
    vb_links
    vb_links_category
    vbgarage_comments
    vbgarage_images
    vbgarage_users
    vbstats_counter
    vbstats_countries
    vbstats_date
    vbstats_exclude
    vbstats_options
    vbstats_referrer
    warning_options
    warning_types
    warnings

Actually now that I think about it, I could just rename each table one at a time and see if it breaks the site. If not, then I can delete it.