Datastore or other possible error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datastore or other possible error?

I have a datastore error message that I get with the error I've gotten recently:

<!--
    Database error in vBulletin :

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT title, data
    FROM datastore
    WHERE title IN ('options', 'cron', 'forumcache', 'usergroupcache', 'stylecache', 'userstats', 'birthdaycache', 'maxloggedin', 'iconcache', 'eventcache', 'mailqueue')

mysql error: Table 'nameofmydatabase.datastore' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

But the mysql error number is different and that number is actually for this other error in this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150459

I'm running vB3.0.3 btw.

The problems started a few days ago after my host upgraded my server, but their new upgrades had odd effects on my database. So I had to run one of my SQL backups on the database.

Before this datastore error, the error in the config file was regarding false information in it, and I already fixed that, but after doing that, I get the error that I'm asking about.

Please post the actual error message you are getting.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

That is the actual error message I'm getting, as for an error, well I just get the white screen saying that there is an error with the database. What I copied/pasted in my first post is what the source tells me.

http://guardcrush.net/screen.jpg

Comment

Check that you have a datastore table in phpMyAdmin.
        Also check your config.php file, if the tableprefix is set correctly.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

Well that's the thing, my host no longer uses cpanelX and PhpMyAdmin, instead they use WebsiteOS 4.1 in place of cpanelX, and instead of Phpmyadmin, I was told by my host to use MySqlFront which I believe isn't as effective in dealing with this problem. =\

And I checked my tableprefix in the config, it's fine, just the way it's supposed to be.

Comment

You can upload phpmyadmin yourself, it's an open source script.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X