Cancel a paid subscription plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancel a paid subscription plan?

I've created several paid subscription plans on my system, with active members in all of them. What I would like to do is to basically drop all but one of them. What happens to the active members in those paid subscription plans when I terminate them? What I want to do is to simply disallow anyone from either starting anew, or renewing their previous membership in those paid subscription plans I am intending to eliminate. However, I do want anyone who HAS paid for that subscription to retain it until their paid period expires.

Can I simply make it INACTIVE to do this?

What happens if I completely delete it? Do all the members simply lose that subscription at that time?

If I do either of the two above (depending on which is best to do), will those members of those paid subscriptions STILL get some sort of renewal notice?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Rich_Z View Post
    I've created several paid subscription plans on my system, with active members in all of them. What I would like to do is to basically drop all but one of them. What happens to the active members in those paid subscription plans when I terminate them?
    they'll be switched to their other user group, won't they

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X