How do I?? Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I?? Please help

Ok Awhole ago I did the whole setting up the username field, now I have over 1000 people's username I want to change, how do I do that.. I am sure there is a way to do a mass change but I have no clue.. I don't want to do it all manual.
    Thanks
    Michelle

What do you mean by 'setting up the username field'...?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

There is no mass username update feature and there never has been. I'm confuised to what you want to actually do.

Comment

Awhile ago I set up the custom user titles to certin things. So when people signed up they would get a certain username till they hit 100 posts. Anyway the 0-99 username is abit hurtful so I would like to go in and change that username. But like I said there are over 1000 users that carry that username. Is there a way I can go in and change all of them at one time? Or do I have to go into everyones information and change it 1 by 1? Also awhile ago I took the user titles off, so no new user gets that username.
        Thanks
        Michelle

Comment

You mean user title?

A username is my name, Zachery, or like Colins, or yours mashell26. You mean titles like vBulletin Team or Junior Member correct?

Comment

Yes like im a junior and you are a team, the user titles underneath the user name.

Comment

Anyone?? Please help, still at a lost
              Michelle

Comment

Update the rank, and then go to your

AdminCP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters ->
                Update User Titles and Ranks

Run that, and everything should be updated.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X