Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Ban user shortcut

Hello,
    i wanted to post this to "customizations" forums but i have no rights for that, anyways, i wanted to ask one question.

For already 2-3 months, spammers started promoting their stuff on my forum, they signup, post spam thread and then register another thread with new nick, etc etc... Me and moderators fight against them hard, but it's too long path to go and ban every bastard as we have to click on poster's nickname > go to his profile > go to use options > select "ban user" from list menu > select "Lift Ban After..." and only then the bastard is banned... Now imagine, that we need to do that for 20-30 spammers each morning and each evening, when we come to moderate the board and you will see how we want a quick shortcut to permanently ban a user with maybe 1-2 clicks...

So, is this possible? Maybe somebody could tell me how to add "permanenty ban" shortcut in the popup menu list opening when we click on user's nickname? THat would save us a lot of time and nerves...

Thanks in advance

I have the exact same problem.

Comment

No, that's not possible out of the box.
      I recommend you search or post on www.vbulletin.org for help with this.
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X