Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible if someone got my VB files that they could use them to make their.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible if someone got my VB files that they could use them to make their.....

Is it possible that if someone gets my VB software files and uploads them on their own host...that they can use them for their own forum?

Im afrade someone will use my files for their own free board.

Thanks.

unless they have your customer number so should be fine. I have notice that they use another method to disable customer number feature. You should not give access to someone that yor do not know and trust on your ftp or control panel on your host side. Just trust the people in the members support ticket area.

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

I just read what I posted? I really need to sleep before typing out a message.
    Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Sun 5 Mar '06, 11:43am.

Comment

Actually if they have your files then they can find the customer number. You are responsible for your licensed files. If they are used illegally this could affect the status of your license.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X