Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation - (12 months late?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Nope,the time is _always_ taken from the server. Hmm, not sure, you can just edit it and put his join date to 06 instead of 07 via the admincp.

Leave a comment:

• shawno
    replied
    Zachery,

That is the weird thing - there was other sign ups on the same date (like today) and they showed the correct dates for both (join date and last accessed).

Is there a possibility that if a user has an incorrect date assigned on their PC (like the date set 1 year in advanced) it could an issue?

The fact that these dates are 12 months in advance - will this cause problems for users when they try to log in?

Thanks

S

PS - I am running v3.08 and is why I pasted this here in this forum

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Was probally registered during a time when the time was off on your server.

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    I can not reproduce this on a 3.5.3 board.
    If you can reproduce this on an unmodified vB3.5.3 board with no Plugins running and a default Style, you could create a bugreport.

Leave a comment:

• shawno
    started a topic Users Awaiting Email Confirmation - (12 months late?)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation - (12 months late?)

Hello,

Not sure if this is a problem or not but I have enabled the feature to ensure users have to activate their account. The majority of users do - however there are a number who don't.

Now I have been to:

Admin > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Users Awaiting Email Confirmation > Display primary users

and can see around 50 who haven't activated. That isn't the problem - the problem is there are about 5 users who signed up today and have "Join date" of 17/02/06 and "Last activity" 17/02/07. Obviously this date hasn't happened yet so I am curious out know why that would that be happening? Is that a bug? Anything I can do to solve that?

Thanks in advance.

S
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X