Parse Error using code from frontpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parse Error using code from frontpage

I am trying to add the following code into my VB header template so I can have hoover buttons. Any Idea what I can change to fix this? Thank you.

HTML Code:
    <script language="JavaScript">
    <!--
    function FP_preloadImgs() {//v1.0
     var d=document,a=arguments; if(!d.FP_imgs) d.FP_imgs=new Array();
     for(var i=0; i<a.length; i++) { d.FP_imgs[i]=new Image; d.FP_imgs[i].src=a[i]; }
    }

function FP_swapImg() {//v1.0
     var doc=document,args=arguments,elm,n; doc.$imgSwaps=new Array(); for(n=2; n<args.length;
     n+=2) { elm=FP_getObjectByID(args[n]); if(elm) { doc.$imgSwaps[doc.$imgSwaps.length]=elm;
     elm.$src=elm.src; elm.src=args[n+1]; } }
    }

function FP_getObjectByID(id,o) {//v1.0
     var c,el,els,f,m,n; if(!o)o=document; if(o.getElementById) el=o.getElementById(id);
     else if(o.layers) c=o.layers; else if(o.all) el=o.all[id]; if(el) return el;
     if(o.id==id || o.name==id) return o; if(o.childNodes) c=o.childNodes; if(c)
     for(n=0; n<c.length; n++) { el=FP_getObjectByID(id,c[n]); if(el) return el; }
     f=o.forms; if(f) for(n=0; n<f.length; n++) { els=f[n].elements;
     for(m=0; m<els.length; m++){ el=FP_getObjectByID(id,els[n]); if(el) return el; } }
     return null;
    }
    // -->
    </script>

THE ERROR I AM GETTING:::

Code:
    The following error occurred when attempting to evaluate this template:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting ']' in includes/adminfunctions_template.php(3098) : eval()'d code on line 10

This is likely caused by a malformed conditional statement. It is highly recommended that you fix this error before continuing, but you may continue as-is if you wish.

What is your vB version?

And where exactly did you insert it in the template?
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

VB 3.08 & I inserted it at the very top of the header template

Comment

Any ideas or should I just can the project im working on?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X