X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malljack
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    That is just most of them, and the list is slightly dated, you can also read over the vBulletin 3.5 announcements for more changes that may not have been highlighted.
    thanks i will do that too. I also did my upgrade instal through you guys and submitted info. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    That is just most of them, and the list is slightly dated, you can also read over the vBulletin 3.5 announcements for more changes that may not have been highlighted.

Leave a comment:

• malljack
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...69&postcount=3

Floris made a list of differences/new features in 3.5
    Excellent. Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...69&postcount=3

Floris made a list of differences/new features in 3.5

Leave a comment:

• malljack
    replied
    Zachery,

I have paid you guys to do several upgrades. I haven’t done one since the last one and at that time it was a real BIG UPGRADE, it was like a new board.

I am just very bad when it comes to change. I have a rather big successful board and will probably pay you guys to do it again – but I was hoping for a quick list of noticeable differences from my version to this version. I know I am just being lazy and I am sure it’s there – but I am real slow when it comes to this stuff. Lol

Thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Its a big upgrade, but nothing more than the usuall upgrade steps are needed to be taken.

Read over the FAQ and don't forget to read the docs and the readme either

Leave a comment:

• malljack
    started a topic 3.0.7 to 3.5.3

3.0.7 to 3.5.3

I was wondering if anyone can give me a very simple description on what would be different upgrading from 3.0.7 to 3.5.3. Is this a major upgrade or just minor stuff?

Thanks in advance
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X