Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background image on all pages

Hi,

I inherited a forum with some customisations, and to get familiar with it I've set up a test forum on my own pc.

I want to have a background image on all the pages, so added the url to the body section (extra CSS box) of the CSS but it's only showing on the front page.

How do I make it show on all pages please?

If it's showing up on the frontpage it should also be showing up on the other pages.
    Can you post screenshots of your frontpage and your other pages please?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

If with frontpage you mean a portal or cms .. this is not code made by jelsoft/vbulletin.

Style Manager > Main CSS > Here you can set a body or page url background image.

It has to be in xhtml/css to be rendered valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
        If it's showing up on the frontpage it should also be showing up on the other pages.
        Can you post screenshots of your frontpage and your other pages please?
        The background image is showing on my index page, but not any other page.

Here is a screen capture of part of the index page with faint image and a thread page with no background image.

I wondered if it could be because the image file path is my c:/ drive, not an actual url, as you say though if it's showing on the index why not any other pages.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Christie; Wed 15th Feb '06, 12:46pm.

Comment