• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i remove the...

how do i remove this lines?
    Attached Files

Hi

Those lines are not around in the default Style.

Try reverting the postbit_legacy template.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Those lines were added when you have this in your Main CSS? remeber you just edit that a short time ago. The only other way I know is to add to Additional CSS and then make the edits to Page Background.

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS -> Page Background -> Extra CSS Attributes -> border: 1px solid #000000;

Try placing it here, but it will encompass your header/logo and footer links & Copyrights
      Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS -> Body -> Extra CSS Attributes -> margin: 5px 10px 10px 10px;
      padding: 0px;
      border: 1px solid #0B198C;
      Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Mon 2 Jan '06, 1:34am.

Comment

The body or the page class is probably set with the above border code, you can update this to use border-left .. border-right ... instead of just border: That way the top/bottom won't get a border and the posts won't show those either.

Comment

It is still not perfect on the right near the footer, but tweeking the footer should get you what you want. Plus it does look like your missing a line on top, you can fix it with a logo that extends lenght-wise.

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS -> Page Background -> Extra CSS Attributes -> border-right: 1px solid #000000;
          border-left: 1px solid #000000;

This will be alright if you make a logo the lenght of top & place Copyright info in a <table> or above the footer links.
          Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS -> Body -> Extra CSS Attributes -> margin: 5px 10px 10px 10px;
          padding: 0px;
          border: 1px solid #0B198C;
          Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Mon 2 Jan '06, 2:13am.

Comment

but look you see what's happeninh now!
            Attached Files

Comment

Then you need to add one there

Comment

LOL but i do i add one there?

Comment

You can not add it globally or you start getting the same problem that you have been getting before?
                  You should simple make a full header logo in three pieces, left-right images that are stationary/static and middle image for expansion. The footer you need to make the copyright info into a <table> and have those links for the bottom of the new <table>.

See what I did in image below
                  I add the 'Power By' to below the Time and all you need to do is create a logo header that expands the top, that is the next easiest thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X