Thread Display Options Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Display Options Question

Display OptionsModeratorsShowing threads 1 to 20 of 29Moderators: 5Sorted By Thread Title Last Post Time Number of Replies Number of Views Thread Starter Thread RatingSort Order Ascending DescendingFrom the Last Day Last 2 Days Last Week Last 10 Days Last 2 Weeks Last Month Last 45 Days Last 2 Months Last 75 Days Last 100 Days Last Year Beginning

The above display options keeps showing from the last month how do i change this so that all forums are showing all threads from the beginning rather then having to changeit each time i log on to th site? It makes it look lik there are very few threads so i want it to show all threads from the beginning. Is there a way to set this to the beginning for all forums in the admin CP?

Mr.Huge

In the Forum Manager set the Default View Age to 'Show All Threads'.

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager -> Edit Forum -> Default View Age -> Show All Threads

Or to update them all at once, run this query (assuming no table prefix is being used):

UPDATE forum SET daysprune=-1;

After running that query, update the forum counters:

Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Rebuild Forum Information
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X