Forum Key/Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Key/Legend

I don't think it's very hard to do. Just making a forum legend, for people's posistions and colors. I need to put administrators, moderators, ect.

If anyone can simply explain it, and show me the vB code and where it goes in the Admin CP, it'll be pretty simple.

Admin CP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > dropdown: Main CSS > all the way at the bottom, in the additional CSS text area, add:
    Code:
    .style1 {
     color: #663300;
     font-weight: bold;
    }
    .style2 {
     color: #000099;
     font-weight: bold;
     font-style: italic;
    }
    .style3 {color: #660000}
    .style4 {color: #99CC33}
    .style5 {color: #999999}
    And save the page.

Now edit the template FORUMHOME and find the what's going on bar for the online users.

Add this code in the appropiate place:
    Code:
    <div class="smallfont">Legend: <span class="style2">Administrators</span>, <span class="style1">Super Moderators</span>, <span class="style3">Moderators</span>, <span class="style4">Valued
    Members</span>, Registered
    Members, <span class="style5">Banned Members</span></div>
    Example:

Change:
    Code:
      <td class="alt1" width="100%">
    <div class="smallfont">Legend: <span class="style2">Administrators</span>, <span class="style1">Super Moderators</span>, <span class="style3">Moderators</span>, <span class="style4">Valued
    Members</span>, Registered
    Members, <span class="style5">Banned Members</span></div>
       <div class="smallfont">
        <div style="white-space: nowrap"><phrase 1="$recordusers" 2="$recorddate" 3="$recordtime">$vbphrase[most_users_ever_online_was_x_y_at_z]</phrase></div>
        <div>$activeusers</div>
       </div>
      </td>
    And save the template.

Comment

Don't forget to change the values to what you have set for your forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X