Help adding a button to my site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help adding a button to my site.

Hello all. I need some guidance here please. How should I phrase this? Let me keep it simple. I installed a knowledge base software program on my server. It is uploaded and now I need to add a knowledge base button on vbulletin so it will show up on my site so members can access it. I want to put it between "Gallery" and "Memberslist" on my site which is at www.corvettevalley.com Any help would be appreciated.

AdminCP => Styles & Templates => Style Manager => Edit Templates « Expand All Template Groups » => navbar

Find:

Code:
    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="../gallery/index.php">Gallery</a></td>
    Place it between by adding a space below Gallery Link, then add your link and fill the rest with what you want others to see in the blue part.

Code:
                    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="[COLOR="Blue"]url to knowledge base software program[/COLOR]" title="[COLOR="Blue"]Hover Name[/COLOR]" target="_blank">[COLOR="Blue"]knowledge base software program[/COLOR]</a></td>

Comment

Thanks, let me get to work!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X