Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Its possible, but not within the default code, as why I advised you to try vBulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• passionboss
    replied
    In fact it should be possible through a cron task......just need the address's of the php comands for both on and off!

I think I'm right

Leave a comment:

• passionboss
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    That seems rather... odd? Why turn your users away the site?

ANyway there is no direct way to do this without some sort of custom code, you might want to trya sking for help at vBulletin.org

I'm running a forum for daytime workers at a company....there is no mods available at nite and no memebers would be online, so only want it open from 0630 to 1830, Monday to Friday. Strange I know.....but it is what they want.

Couldn't it be done through the cron task system? Set it to activate the forum turn off and on setting?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    That seems rather... odd? Why turn your users away the site?

ANyway there is no direct way to do this without some sort of custom code, you might want to trya sking for help at vBulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• passionboss
    started a topic Automatic timed control

Automatic timed control

Is there a way to turn off my board during certain hours? I would like to have the board turned off from 18:30 till 07:30 and all weekend
    Last edited by passionboss; Tue 1 Nov '05, 7:10am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X