Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• css style sheet...where is it?

Hi,

I wanna change the attribute of class="vbmenu_control" so where is the style sheet?

Thanks for your time

vBulletin's CSS is managable from the Style Manager in your AdminCP.
    There are boxes there, and one of them should be labeled vbmenu_control.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

can't find it, can u have a deeper look please?

Comment

ACP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS -> Popup Menu Controls. (Note that each section of Main CSS has a little box in the lower left corner that displays the CSS Selector name.)
        ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Looking to export all my style settings so I can upgrade to the new 3.5. Can anyone tell me where the external .css file is on the server? I have too many settings changed to copy out each field to notepad...

Thanks.

Comment

There is no external file unless you set it to to that, and they are not referenced back into the db that way.

You need to use the admincp interface.

Comment

Can you suggest a method to export all the css style settings I have done besides copying and pasting every single one? Thnx.

Comment

Any reason for needing to export the css changes? those rarely ever need to be reverted.

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Download / Upload Styles

Comment

Just trying to back up all my customizations like colors and pixel width. So I don't lose anything and can put them back if the upgrade doesn't go well. Downloading the style looks like it will do the trick. Thnx.

Comment

Working...
                  X