Internet Explorer Crashes When Replying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explorer Crashes When Replying

Hi there, ive noticed this happen quite a few times, i tryed to reply to a pm that i received with quotes, i wrote a whole paragraph and IE window crashed and ahd to start again, i thoguht it was a one off, but now it has happened again when i tryed replying with quotes on the forum.

It only happens when you reply as when you Quote somebody, would there be any patches or fixes available? I'm on vb.3.0.8 and dont want to upgrade as i have many skin and other forum hacks installed, i'd be greatfull if somebody direct in the right way.

Thanks!

Regards!

OS

Sorry, I don't have that problem. It is always smart to upgrade to the latest version though. Any known bugs are then fixed.

Comment

Ok i see but when i was looknig at other posts, when people said they could not update their forum due to the amoun of hack they installed, it was suggested that they can get hold of a small add-on patches to patch things up, is there anyway i'd be able to find this?

Comment

Announcements all have the security patches for that version.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X