Transfering Data From Another Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering Data From Another Site?

When I go to any Main Categories in my forums, I get something at the bottom of the broswer saying its transfering data from another site. There is a little grey box beside the banner at the top and thats whats feeding this. Where would someone put a source code to another site to do that? All I need to do is remove or upload a new file once I figure out where this problem is from. Forum website is www.fullthrottleforums.com and go to FTF Chat, and you will notice on your broswer about the transfering data from secretadvise.com(Do not go here!!!!!!) I need to remove the link or upload a new file, where do I begin my search?

Looking through the files on the FTP and it says the ForumDisplay.php was modified Saturday October 8, 2005. Could that be the file to look for? No one touched that file on that day, so it had to be some stranger. Any ideas?

Comment

Can't rreally help much because of all the hacks you've installed. However it seems reasonable that if the file data changed, someone did something to it.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Still looking for help with this one. If I swap over to the 3.5.1 version forums will it be taken care of or will it come right a long with the swap?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Can't rreally help much because of all the hacks you've installed. However it seems reasonable that if the file data changed, someone did something to it.
          I'm planning on updating to the new forums and most of those hacks wont be back on there.

Comment

TTT
            Anyone fix this for money?

Comment

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums. You can try posting in the Service Requests forum at vbulletin.org for help with this.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums. You can try posting in the Service Requests forum at vbulletin.org for help with this.
                I was just throwing out ideas, thanks for the help. I asked over there.

Comment

Working...
                X