• Trying to mass mail.

Hello,
    well I have been trying to mass mail a newsletter to my members
    for some time now without sucess. The problem is this that after
    I have written the email that should be sent and picked the groups
    that should get the mail and press the send button it loads but just
    sits there doing nothing lol.

Whats wrong? I have tried enabling and disabling -f . I have also tested
    to send myself and several friends a mail through the diagnostics page in the admincp sucessfully.

Members seems to be getting there activation emails etc without any problems also so what is it that is wrong or that I am doing wrong?

Please help!

Also I am runing vbulletin 3.0.9.

Comment

bump...

Comment

another bump.

Comment

To troubleshoot this, the first thing you need to do is remove any hacks or plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

If you still have this problem after that, fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X