Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to show a members username?

Thanks for your time.

I recall seeing on the VB forum when 3.5 was about to be released something like "VBulletin 3.5 for TNAChris" (My username) Obviously that would change for each member (The name that is displayed) how is that done?

I tried what I thought it would be $username / $user but nothing, does anyone have any ideas?

It's for a big chatroom event I've got to arrange in the coming weeks, basically it needs to say "Username, do you want to be involved in..." etc etc

Any help would be much appreciated.

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I did that prior to posting this message. There is nothing, at least from what I've searched which explains how to do this. It's got to be possible as you guys were using it around three days ago.

I'll continue to search though, if anyone does have a clue please let me know. Thanks alot.

Comment

$bbuserinfo[username] in the templates will show their username.

I think steve misunderstood you slightly.

Comment

So that will also work for title tags?
          Forums

Comment

If you wanted to edit the templates where the title tag exsisted..

unless I'm missing what we are talking about.

Comment

No, you answered my question.
              Forums

Comment

Working...
              X