X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadafi_alive
    replied
    Hi,

I know it's not a default field, but I only require assistance in deleting that field. That's all I want -- deleting that particular field in phpmyadmin

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Since that is noit a default vB field, you need to ask the hack author about this. We have no idea what that field is or how to set it up for this hack.

Leave a comment:

• kadafi_alive
    replied
    Hi,

I thought it was a database issue. I only want to know how it altered the database to run that query (deldate) so I can delete it.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to ask the hack author about this.

Leave a comment:

• kadafi_alive
    replied
    Hi,

I installed the hack SoftDeletedArchive, but what I meant with uploading 'hacked' files is that I did not alter the original files. Rather I uploaded one file (softdeleteadmincp.php) to the admincp folder.

If I run a query, it should alter the database right? How come I cannot find the deldate field?

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Then why are you using a query that includes a field that is not in this table?

Leave a comment:

• kadafi_alive
    replied
    Hi,

I have manually entered those queries in Admincp. I have not uploaded any hacked files and thus didn't replace anything.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That query is coming from a hacked file, which is why I said to reupload the original files.

Leave a comment:

• kadafi_alive
    replied
    Hi,

Well, I deleted the hack but this query was to fix a problem (namely the 1970 bug).

What I want to know is, how do I delete that deldate query that seem to be running when I delete a post/thread. I mean, you cannot view that query in phpmyadmin and yet it seems to be running out of now where.

And what do the original files? I did not amend any of the files.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm not sure which version you are running but it appears this is from a hack you've installed. Reupload the original files to fix this problem.

Leave a comment:

• kadafi_alive
    started a topic SQL error

SQL error

Hi,

I have executed these sql queries:

UPDATE deletionlog, moderatorlog SET deletionlog.deldate=moderatorlog.dateline
    WHERE deletionlog.type = 'post' AND deletionlog.deldate=0 AND (moderatorlog.postid = deletionlog.primaryid) AND moderatorlog.action LIKE 'post %deleted%';

UPDATE deletionlog, moderatorlog SET deletionlog.deldate=moderatorlog.dateline
    WHERE deletionlog.type = 'thread' AND deletionlog.deldate=0 AND (moderatorlog.threadid = deletionlog.primaryid) AND moderatorlog.action LIKE 'thread %deleted%';

However, everytime a moderator wants to delete a post/thread, it returns with a SQL error:

Invalid SQL:
    REPLACE INTO deletionlog
    (primaryid, type, userid, username, reason, deldate)
    VALUES
    (85514, 'post', 193, 'user',
    '', '1127836289')

I went into my phpadmin but couldn't find the field deldate in the deletionlog.

How do I reverse this or delete the deldate.

Thanks in advance

Regards
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X