X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL error

Hi,

I have executed these sql queries:

UPDATE deletionlog, moderatorlog SET deletionlog.deldate=moderatorlog.dateline
    WHERE deletionlog.type = 'post' AND deletionlog.deldate=0 AND (moderatorlog.postid = deletionlog.primaryid) AND moderatorlog.action LIKE 'post %deleted%';

UPDATE deletionlog, moderatorlog SET deletionlog.deldate=moderatorlog.dateline
    WHERE deletionlog.type = 'thread' AND deletionlog.deldate=0 AND (moderatorlog.threadid = deletionlog.primaryid) AND moderatorlog.action LIKE 'thread %deleted%';

However, everytime a moderator wants to delete a post/thread, it returns with a SQL error:

Invalid SQL:
    REPLACE INTO deletionlog
    (primaryid, type, userid, username, reason, deldate)
    VALUES
    (85514, 'post', 193, 'user',
    '', '1127836289')

I went into my phpadmin but couldn't find the field deldate in the deletionlog.

How do I reverse this or delete the deldate.

Thanks in advance

Regards

I'm not sure which version you are running but it appears this is from a hack you've installed. Reupload the original files to fix this problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi,

Well, I deleted the hack but this query was to fix a problem (namely the 1970 bug).

What I want to know is, how do I delete that deldate query that seem to be running when I delete a post/thread. I mean, you cannot view that query in phpmyadmin and yet it seems to be running out of now where.

And what do the original files? I did not amend any of the files.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Comment

That query is coming from a hacked file, which is why I said to reupload the original files.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi,

I have manually entered those queries in Admincp. I have not uploaded any hacked files and thus didn't replace anything.

Regards

Comment

Then why are you using a query that includes a field that is not in this table?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Hi,

I installed the hack SoftDeletedArchive, but what I meant with uploading 'hacked' files is that I did not alter the original files. Rather I uploaded one file (softdeleteadmincp.php) to the admincp folder.

If I run a query, it should alter the database right? How come I cannot find the deldate field?

Regards

Comment

You need to ask the hack author about this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Hi,

I thought it was a database issue. I only want to know how it altered the database to run that query (deldate) so I can delete it.

Regards

Comment

Since that is noit a default vB field, you need to ask the hack author about this. We have no idea what that field is or how to set it up for this hack.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Hi,

I know it's not a default field, but I only require assistance in deleting that field. That's all I want -- deleting that particular field in phpmyadmin

Regards

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X