Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts cannot be read, Help!

Hey all,

This started the other day in Vbulliten 3.0.7. Whenever I enter a new post and go to read it, I get a page cannot be displayed error. Then, I noticed that if I go to an older post, I also get a page canot be displayed error.

I know the posts are in the database, because our news script shows them properly on the main page...So they are in there somewhere...

Any ideas?

http://www.twelveoclock.net/Forum is the link to see what is going on..

Thanks!

First, please fix the vBulletin/Jelsoft copyright to your footer template? Right now you are in violation of the license agreement. The copyright notice must be 'readily visible':

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

Then reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Just wanted to post this quickly. It's never been removed. It's just that for some reason the text below the board is showing all black instead of white. If you highlight it, you'll notice it's still there. I'll fix that ASAP before I make the o ther changes..

thanks, and I'll let you know what happens

Comment

Yes, I know it's there. It's just not visible.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OK, I got that post problem fixed. But using a customized header, how can I g et the text below the board to show up as white? I added in a style2.color(#ffffff type code, underneath the background code, but that didn't fix the problem..

Still new at the coding stuff...

Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X