Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question ?

Quick Question ?

Can I use html whem e mailing all my members via my admin CP ?

And if yes, how ?

Thanks
    Last edited by MPS; Fri 23 Sep '05, 1:44am. Reason: new title ;-)

Can I use html whem e mailing all my members via my admin CP ?

New title added ! ^^^

Comment

Nope

Comment

I just found found that it has to be a hack from www.vbulletin.org/forum if you want to create such a thing to happen.
        It would be nice to see this as a future feature for advertisment and other such things.

Ok, nope was simplier to say

Comment

Yeah, it would be a nice feature . E mails look cleaner when you get them with hyperlinks instead of just links.

Is the e mailing members text box just pure text ? Would it be possible to use the WYSIWYG editor system with it ?

Comment

It looks like just lamo text?, but then I could be wrong and their is a setting I did not know of??? I will ask this question @ vb.org next time. I will find if one was made for this or ask for modification request for this.
            Damm this would be good if this was true. I get Html email from other companies but that is because they have paid for that script and got it setup with their vB database. I sence this would fall into a hack @ vB.org again?

Comment

I found the hack for HTML e mailing from the admincp - Send HTML emails from adminCP !!!!!!

Enjoy...

Comment

Working...
              X