Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan
    replied
    I think It's google's but it's been so long since I've read it and I think they've changed it quite a few times since then.

Leave a comment:

• RHarbison
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan
    It's because google can't search the usercp.... and I think it's against ToS if you put it on who's online and members list iirc. But you should read through the ToS to find out.
    Against who's terms of service, VB or google?

Leave a comment:

• Ketro
    replied
    @Jake Bunce
    http://www.enshareonline.net (i updated my profile here)

@Dan
    Are you positive? Can anyone confrim this, and if it is true, can someone tell me how I could make it not show up on the members/whos online page?

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    It's because google can't search the usercp.... and I think it's against ToS if you put it on who's online and members list iirc. But you should read through the ToS to find out.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    What is the URL to your forum?

Leave a comment:

• Ketro
    started a topic Google Ads

Google Ads

Hey guys I recently did they google ad sense thing, and I put them in my footer template. However, whenever I goto the User CP on my forum the ads don't show up on my board, but they do for every other page on my board. Does anyone know why they won't show up on my baord in the User CP page O.o?

Oh I also found that when I goto edit my signature, then click one of the google adds, then click the back button, the edit signature box won't let me edit any of the text.

and also, I found the google ads don't show up when I'm making a post.

Do google ads not work with vbulletin or what?

[edit]

ok now for some reason the ads DO show up when i goto post or goto User CP..
    Last edited by Ketro; Sun 18 Sep '05, 1:39pm.
Working...
X