No announcement yet.

Can't see the forums page in Google...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see the forums page in Google...

Hi
    I confronted to any little (may be not) problem.
    When I searching my site in Google, it's finds only the main page (Mambo) but the installed forum it doesn't finding.

When I trying to find mydomain.com it is finded, but when I trying to find mydomain.com/forums it isn't there.

What can be a problems, may be I didn't do anything?

Thanks

I assume you're linking to the forum, right?

How long have you had your forum set up the way it is now? It can take a while until google and oder search engines spider a site.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Ok, thanks for a quick answer, I made the forum before two weeks. And it can't be seen in all other searchers too...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
        It can take a while until google and oder search engines spider a site.
        It's interesting couse I see in site statistics that Googlebot visiting my site many times a day. And it's still not indexed.

Comment

It can also take a bit until the sites that google spiders get into the main index that's searchable from the main page.
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Does it possibly to check if my site is banned , maybe I did any mistake in head page or anything like . Do any one know any possibility?
            Thanks
            Last edited by Pum; Tue 11th Oct '05, 3:57am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X