Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thank you Floris, I appreciate it.

Comment

indeed great help indeed !! Thanks Floris and Harmor Thanks a lot !
      _Anubis

Comment

Hey Harmor or Floris

I can't make a second administrator because I get this when I want to set my permissions...

Sorry, you are not allowed to edit administrator permissions.

If you think you should have permission to access this page, you will need to edit the $superadministrators variable in the includes/config.php file.

To allow the administrators to access this page, edit the variable to include the user IDs of those administrators should have access, separating each user ID with a comma, like this:

$superadministrators = '1,25,57';

To allow only a single administrator to access this page, simply add that user's ID with no commas, like this:

$superadministrators = '1';

What ??? :s I don't know php code
        _Anubis

Comment

in the "includes" directory is a files named "config.php"
          Open "config.php"
          Find: $superadministrators

Follow the message

Comment

OK thanks I'll try it our tommorow good night
            _Anubis

Comment

Hello I got a question a problem :s

See I have made a forum about a tv show and now I wish to create subforums from season 1 till 7. I created them but the strange thing is that I see them also on my mainpage :s:s HELP ME !!! Also I want to know how you can change things that you can see what gender a member is or what age like in here. How do you do that?
              Last edited by _Anubis; Mon 5 Sep '05, 5:02am.
              _Anubis

Comment

They show on the mainpage, because you probably have the forumdisplay depths set to 1 or 2

Comment

I don't understand how that comes. See I made a forum called season 1 till 7. Now than I made another forum with the idea to have a subforum in the forum season 1 till 7 so I made the forum like always but this time I selected in the drop down menu Parent forum : season 1 till 7. Normally it says none. Then the display order I made season 1 as nr 1 season 2 as nr 2, season 3 as nr 3, ..... If I set the display at 0 with all of them they are gone at the mainpage but also as subforum at the forum season 1 till 7. I hope you know what I mean It is kinda complicated. What am I doing wrong?
                  _Anubis

Comment

please help me and how come my banners are only shown in firefox and not when you use Internet explorer?
                    Last edited by _Anubis; Mon 5 Sep '05, 6:47am.
                    _Anubis

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X