Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _Anubis
    replied
    OK thanks a lot trying to find a good template Could you perhaps help out with something. See I find my forum size a bit to big :S That is the default. Could you perhaps tell me where I can change the size settings that they match sort of like the settings on the vbulletin community here?

Leave a comment:

• harmor
    replied
    If you're using the default template go to the "/images/statusicon" directory.

If not go to *template*/statusicon" directory.

Leave a comment:

• _Anubis
    replied
    Could you also help me out with my question where I can change the pictures when you get new posts in your thread..

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    The banner Rotater
    http://phpadsnew.com/two/

Leave a comment:

• _Anubis
    replied
    Thanks again floris perhaps you can help me with the next question. How do I change some pictures like when somebody has made a new post that you see that in the main page And where can I change the banner?? I really can't find this so that is why I am posting it.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Hi there,

You're welcome, glad I could help.

The second question about signatures:

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > see screenshot

Third question about rotating banners, I am not sure, sorry - vB doesn't come with a rotating banner management system.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• _Anubis
    replied
    Thank you Floris. That was very helpfull.! Thanks a lot and you replied so quickly Could you help me with my other question as well? How to see a picture in your signature? And I got a third question? How do I change my banner but make it look like a random banner Every time you refresh your page you'll see another banner?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Add a forum like any other forum and set one option to no- the one 'Act as Forum'

Click image for larger version

Name:	act_as_forum.gif
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	3667185

Leave a comment:

• _Anubis
    started a topic How do I make a category?

How do I make a category?

Hello

I am new and I just got my vbulletin board but I was wondering how do I get new categories? I can't find the option to do it :S With categories I mean like in here on this forum you have vbulletin announcement, sales, vbulletin 3.5 vbulletin 3.0,...... I only have one standard category and that is "forum" I wish to have 4 categories. How do I do that?
    Secondly how do I get to see pictures in my signature. You have to use some things like [IMG] but when I use that I don't see the picture. Is there somewhere an option do use that code?
    Last edited by _Anubis; Sun 4 Sep '05, 12:44am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X